Mad Cars Slot Demo Gameplay
Mad Cars Slot Review 2022
Mad Cars from Push Gaming has finally reared its head, and we’re absolutely glad it has.
Buckle up for a ride through a Post-apocalyptic wasteland and become the ultimate champion in the Mad Race, and collect yourself some moolah along the way. First impressions matter in the world of slots, and Mad Cars makes an impression that grips you from the very start.
If Mad Cars was a videogame, we’d say it looks similar to the infamous Borderlands Games. The Borderlands were renowned for high-octane, grandiose and eccentric action, explosions and weapons like you’ve never seen before. We’ve got a feeling that Mad Cars is a ‘weapon’ unto itself, with highly exciting features, big payout potential and memorable features.
Without further ado, let’s ride into Mad Cars to see if it’s as exciting as we know it’s going to be.
Mad Cars Base Game and Features
Mad Cars is a 5 reel slot with 50 fixed pay lines. To form a winning combination, you will need to connect 3 or more of the same symbol type from left to right, starting from the left-most reel. The minimum bet available here is £/€0.10 per spin and the maximum bet available is £/€100 per spin, with many other options in between the two.
In terms of symbols, all High-paying are a collection of Characters. The Gold Character has the highest pay value, followed by the Purple, Blue and Green Characters. Low-paying symbols are Dice, a Steering Wheel, Spanner and Traffic Cone. Mad Cars does not have a Wild symbol but it does feature Special Car symbols.
During the Base Game, the Boost Reel at the top of each reel will reveal boost symbols for each spin. To activate one of the boost reel features, you’ll need a car symbol on the same reel.
- Multiplier Symbol – Multiplies the value of Instant Prize Car Symbols. The possible values are 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x, or 100x
- Gas Symbol – Gas Symbols move the Instant Car Symbols closer to the top of the Boost Reel. Gas can be applied to both Instant Prize Car Symbols and the Scatter Car Symbols. The possible values are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.
- Multiplier and Gas Combo – This symbol multiplies the value and moves the car forward according to the revealed value.
- Survivor Symbol – The Survivor Symbol applies a persistent effect which stops car symbols from spinning off the reels when another Instant Prize Car manages to exceed the reels before it does. This is in effect until another car passes the top reels, at which point it deactivates having already secured the car.
- Blank Symbol – The Blank Symbol affects no symbols on the reel.
Instant Prize Car Symbols
Instant Prize Car Symbols are bet multiplier cars.
The cars may land on any reel, but only one may occupy a single reel at a time.
Cars can land with an initial value of 1x, 2x, 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x or 100x.
The Instant Prize Car Symbol remains on the reel until it is awarded, and it’s awarded when it passes through the top row.
If there are multiple Instant Car Symbols on the reels, and one exceeds the top row first, then the other cars will spin off and disappear from the reels. However, multiple Instant Car Symbols can pass the top row simultaneously, which awards both prizes.
Mad Cars Mad Bonus Feature
To trigger the Mad Bonus Feature, you’ll need a Scatter Car to exceed the top row.
The Mad Bonus Features start with 7 spins, and 5 Instant Prize Car Symbols on the bottom row.
In this bonus, the cars will race to the top of the reels before exceeding the top row and awarding the prize. Other car symbols do not steer off the screen, unlike the Base Game.
When one Instant Prize Car symbol exceeds the top row, then another will appear on the bottom of the same reel and grant 1 additional Free Spin.
The Boost reel will reveal Boost Symbols on each spin, just as it does in the Base Game, with the exception of the Survivor Symbol as it is no longer needed.
There are also additional symbols and features within the Mad Bonus Feature
- Line Up Symbol – When the Line-Up Symbol is applied to an Instant Prize Car Symbol, all other cars will align to the same row as the boosted symbol
- Persistent Payer Symbol – The Persistent Payer distributes its own Instant Prize Value to other cars on the reels for that spin and every other spin that follows while it remains on the reels. The Symbol pays all other cars except itself.
- Persistent Collector Symbol – The Persistent Collector collects Instant Prize Values from all Instant Prize Car Symbols that remain on the reels, and adds them to its initial value for that spin, and any spin that follows while it remains on the reels. This symbol does not collect its own value
- Persistent Payer & Collector – The Persistent Payer & Collector distributes its own Instant Prize value to the other cars on the reels, and then collects the instant prize values from other car symbols. This repeats until it exceeds the top line. This symbol does not pay nor collect its own value.
Mad Race Random Feature
The Mad Race Random Feature is the last hurrah, in a sense.
This is triggered randomly after the last Free Spin of the Mad Bonus Feature, and when it happens, all car symbols will exceed the top row and pay out their values regardless of their position on their respective reels.
This can be huge if it goes off. Sadly, due to how good it can be, there’s a chance that the lights will turn red and it won’t trigger at all.
Mad Cars Bonus Buy
Mad Cars has a Bonus Buy feature for those within jurisdictions that allow it.
- Regular Mad Bonus Feature – 115.7x / 96.40% RTP
- Mad Bonus Feature with Persistent Payer – 301x / 96.46% RTP
- Mad Bonus Feature with Persistent Collector – 456x / 96.45% RTP
- Mystery Mad Bonus Feature – A Random Feature from the 3 aforementioned bonus buys, as well as an additional chance at a Super Bonus with a Persistent Payer & Collector – 624x / 96.55% RTP
Mad Cars: Our Verdict
Mad Cars could well be the slot of the year for 2022 and the most anticipated title this year. It’s hard to fathom how exciting Mad Cars is until you get your hands on it and give it a spin for yourself, but take our word for it when we say it’s the absolute peak of excitement.
Mad Cars is a wild ride in every single part of the game, whether you’re in the Base Game or the Mad Bonus Feature. The presence of the Boost Reel and Instant Prize Car Symbols in the Base Game amplifies the excitement to unprecedented levels, and it’s even better than that if you’ve got more than one car on screen at a time.
Watch in anticipation as two or more cars race each other to exceed the top reel and payout, and cheer or cry when the car you’re rooting for does or doesn’t win. It’s almost like you’re a spectator at the most exciting event of the year but from the comfort of your home.
Of course, Mad Cars gets even better than that, as if it didn’t sound good enough already. The Bonus Feature where cars don’t steer off the reels puts you on the edge of your seat, and the Persistent Collector, Payer OR Payer & Collector Cars gives Mad Cars exactly what it needs to be one of the hottest slots this year.
Speaking of potential, the total maximum win in Mad Cars is 25,000x. This may be lower than some of Push’s own games, but more than respectable.
Overall, Mad Cars stunned us with its graphics, gameplay, potential and features, and frankly, we’re not sure that we’ll see another game this exciting this year.