HUGE FREE XMAS GIVEAWAY! Celebrating 20k Subs

FruitySlots

I have enjoyed watching your streams for the past year some good fun moments like when josh was rocking it out to ymca or your frequent trips to the service stations my favourite is definitely when josh and scotty kept messing up high fiveing or fist bumbling to big wins but when it did connect it was very camp and very funny. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year and hope the new year brings you all good luck

Hmmm funny moments....just josh, just josh. Has no clue what’s going on most of the time. To when he won the mega jackpot on divine fortunes to basically sitting down to stream lol. The guy cracks me up. Congratulations on the 20k subs and you couldn’t of done it without Scotty being on board 😂😂😂

I watch every video that you post on Facebook without fail. Every time I come in from work i will stick on your videos if one has been posted.

I think my favourite moment in the most recent videos has to be the wild line fail on Napolean. I was in stitches laughing but felt some sort of bad for you Josh lol.

I am very much liking your version of Slot battles as I watch Chip and Jordan battle it out every Friday. GREAT ADDITION !!

What's not to like about watching a punter or hearing my thoughts come out when Jamie is with Josh.

Scotty  can you tell me your secret on how to crush slots? . I see you do it over and over again (Slot Whisperer) :P 

Honestly guys you have great content being pushed out on a regular basis and I just cannot wait to see what your going to do in 2020 with 20k subs soon to be 50k!!

Congrats guys keep it up 

wild line fail.png

primal.png

OUCH.png

Happy Christmas lads keep up the good work love the vids love the banter love the charity work your doing all round tops lads . And jamie you best lay of the mince pies this Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍best moment was josh thinking he won the the massive jackpot when really it was just the mini or when jamie missed his 29 repeat spin to win mega bucks unlucky just remember just one more just one more 🤣🤣

Edited by Irvine69

Love watching the videos on youtube, I feel like I don't need to put my own money down! 😂 One of my favourite moments was when Josh spent absolutely ages grinding the wild swarm bonus, in the end I felt like it was me that had profited! 😂 Maybe I'll have more luck in this giveaway than I do playing slots! But yeah, keep it up guys, great content!