HUGE FREE XMAS GIVEAWAY! Celebrating 20k Subs

FruitySlots

All I can say is you guys are just absolutely amazing!

I love watching all your streams because you guys make it the best to watch with your funny ways and crazy banta! Lol... Brightens up my day!! Keep up the amazing work guys and good luck with everything xxxx ❤❤❤❤

First of all Well done on the 20k subs, been watching from pretty much day 1 when josh and Jamie started out, amazing how big the channel has grown since then. Jamie’s 22k hit on primal is 1 that stands out for me amongst many others, you boys in general make for good viewing. Have a great Christmas and good luck for the new year✌️

To be fair there has been that many moments on stream I can’t choose a particular one every stream ya can guarntee ya make me laugh at some point! I think the highlight for me must be every time josh thinks he has won a jackpot or wild line etc and the utter devastation after he has just been screaming his head off with pure excitement to then realise he got it wrong! Ya all great though! Merry Christmas

Ah guys congrats on the 20k subs.. Oh so many to choose from but i think my fave has to be Josh thinking he was at the top of 300 shields before he actually was lol  While the napoleon not a wildline was very funny and very confusing 500K.. It was nice to see Josh's extreme lack of knowledge and see him get a big win at the same time :D Hope your channel continues to grow and the wins and fruity f'ups get bigger and better xx