Medallion & Flower Megaways

FruitySlots

I have been playing Medallion Megaways both on stream and off stream and haven’t quite managed to get a massive hit on the game yet. A few people in the chat have mentioned that they have won over 500x a few times and i think you most likely need to get double or even triple wilds in the free spins round to get something very big out of the bonus.

I have had quite a few decent smaller hits around 100x+ and the game plays very well from a wagering perspective. It bonuses at a high frequency but the variance in the free spins is huge. It’s not uncommon to get between 5-10x in the bonus but it certainly can pay big.

Interested to hear what people make of this game? More so Medallion Megaways as it seems a better follow up from their first Megaways game, Flower Megaways.

Raffle Competition - 3X £50 Winner

We will do a random raffle for anyone who posts a picture of their win or comments on this thread with their feedback on either of the 2 games in this thread.

We will draw 2 random winners from those who post a picture in this thread and 1 random winner from anyone who posts about this game in this thread. Each winner will each get a £50 Amazon voucher.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...