Rhino Bet closing account

JamieBWx

Hi Guys,

Looking for some help/ to see if this has happened to anyone else. 

I have been playing on Rhino Bet for a while in the UK no VPN or that. Haven't been on in a few days and went to log in and it came up my account was suspended. 

I will mention all I do on the site is slots and roulette nothing else.  I have completed full verification months ago and my last action on it was like a £100 withdrawal in november. I'm up £800 on the site net deposit so it's nothing mad. 

Emailed them to ask about the suspension and they replied back saying apologies for that but we are now closing your account for business reasons. Screen shots attached. 

Has this happened to anyone else or anything I can do? I'm not losing any money but it's currently my favourite site to play on so it's more frustrating than anything. 

Thanks,

Screenshot_20231207-103741.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This sounds truly baffling. Looking at changed club and betting platforms is significant. Check for audits, authorizing data, and client input on different locales. Ensure they have clear arrangements on account suspensions and withdrawals. It could likewise assist with searching for stages with great client care that can give clear motivations to any moves they initiate for you. Best of luck!