Streamers

Evaldo10

Streamers and who/why I watch them.

Start with Fruity of course.

I've played poker with Josh at the Vic, friendly and amusing guy at the table so when i saw him streaming i watched, same thing friendly and funny and some of the best fruity fuck ups. You never know what random shite he will come out with.

Scotty was dead serious at first but knew his slots, more entertaining now as he is more relaxed and has a laugh with it, also great streamer impressions. 

Jamie, the elusive man but also good to watch but even better when he is with Jamie and Scotty, good bouncing off each other. 

Bandit 

A proper gambler, has a good voice for streaming and conveys his wins and losses well without visuals. Only streamer who will gamble properly with big money on slots, Reel King gambles are epic. Around 200k in the red overall and still going strong. ( Sports bets must be doing good ) 

RocknRolla

Good slot streams but i enjoy his reckless but inpsired table game action, a charasmatic guy, and easy on the eye 😉 Some legendary action over the years. 

Chipmonks. 

Him and Jordan are the Max and Paddy of slots, Both your average everyday northern guys who chat about everyday random things. 

Good streams to watch while having a brew while listening to how to make a brew. Most of the time its quite boring but strangely relaxing, their passion and effort reels you in along with their double act comedy. They are often more interesting than the slots lol. 

Hideous

He is quite new but very entertaining, has a comical face but is also articulate and spends time explaining or chatting about the slots he is playing, even when he has no idea. 

Also provided my fave moment on stream on the Rick and Morty slot. 

Labowsky   

He is the Volvo of streamers, consistent sturdy and reliable, often boring no frills and is repetetive but highly informative, open, honest and a decent guy. 

He is the guy you have on in the background or late at night when you want to chill, the highlights are way better than the stream. 

Jack/Deskalele   

Similar to Lebowsky but has a fun sidekick that makes things interesting. 

Major Concerns 

Low stakes Manc guy  who manages to make things quite fun and interesting and narrates things well, looks genuinely exctatic to win £200. Also a sensible cautious gambler who looks like he accounts for profit and loss well on the low  stakes and margins. 

Slotspinner 

Luckiest streamer ever, never fails to hit a big monster on any slot if he keeps going, good range of slots and always plays the latest games, usually gets the huge wins in a brand new slot before most others. 

There are others I watch but while not being bad they are a bit sterile and seem a bit corporate ?? 

Who's your fave streamers ?? 

( Not disliked, no shitshow ) 

Edited by Evaldo10

no mention of stop n step of roshstein? Liked your comments and agree with most of them-Scotty is a lovely guy and really tries to interact with the chat as much as he can-knows his slots too and not short of self-confidence that you need. Josh is less eager to please and doesn't really mind what viewers think about him-will often appear terse and even rude if asked what he perceives as stupid questions, but he is a good entertaining watch and not afraid to try slots others avoid-you gotta love him on Village People! One thing that slightly irritates is his habit of eating while streaming-Scotty always apologises and go off camera but Josh has no qualms about munching away in full view! As I said-he doesn't give a damn! As for Jamie, not seen much of him-particularly recently  -but he's a good laugh too. Of the others, Bandit is really entertaining and has balls of steel. Chip, ok but a bit dull for me. Roshstein is deffo entertaining and a good performer, whether it is 100% legit or not.