Wild swarm maxed

LinzSpinz

Hey up fruity fam

Just curious to how you all have played seen played or would play a maxed swarm hive?

Do you

A - Go balls deep and start with big bets?

B - Play steady start from a £1

C - Do a mix of stake sizes

Also how many bees have you seen it take to burst!

me and claire were very lucky to have the hive pop at 10 bees on a £2 stake.

you can also win big with the normal free spins if your lucky, had 250x drop a few times

but as you know if can easily take and give you a shit swarm. wishing you luck linz.

ps

don't forget to film it

I have been watching a fair few vids on this over the last few hours...well all i can find and understand that is. The average Bee amount seems to be 31-34. 8 is the lowest and 48 the highest i could find but i believe its gone higher.PS yes my life is sad and im sick of counting...lol.

Rough Guide only.

I have been watching a fair few vids on this over the last few hours…well all i can find and understand that is. The average Bee amount seems to be 31-34. 8 is the lowest and 48 the highest i could find but i believe its gone higher.PS yes my life is sad and im sick of counting…lol.

Rough Guide only.

Thanks Nomand im currently at 32 bees after the swarm taking so long beacuse its an an account that ive set a limit to depo on typical!

Hi, i have just read an article from a player who has 300 bees in and has not triggered.He also relays a quote from another player who did not get the trigger until 900 bees.... If these are accurate (i have no reason to miss trust this guy) proceed with caution and setting a limit is definitely the way to go with this game. A few horror storeys are now being posted on various sites.. Good luck all and remember gamble responsibly and have fun. When the fun stops..well you know the rest. Neil..aka Nomad Red 7.

• 3 months later...

I have never seen a disastrous swarm. Managed to fill the hive very quickly and whilst generating profit but now its rinsing through the balance with 30 bee's in and no pop. Any idea if collecting the bee's on 20p stake and then aiming to burst on a higher stake has any impact?

Whats the worst swarm people have seen? At this rate it may be best to cut my loses and run

I have never seen a disastrous swarm. Managed to fill the hive very quickly and whilst generating profit but now its rinsing through the balance with 30 bee’s in and no pop. Any idea if collecting the bee’s on 20p stake and then aiming to burst on a higher stake has any impact?

Whats the worst swarm people have seen? At this rate it may be best to cut my loses and run

I have had a 40x swarm. wanted to cry afterwards... can happen though! Would be interesting to know the average swarm payout. i would guess around 100x

Archived