Cluster Tumble - Fruity Slots £1000 Free Play Tournament

FruitySlots
Message added by FruitySlots,

Congratulations to the winners! Relax gaming will be in touch with the winners to issue prizes!

1. Scottg094 £400
  2. Mattyclark £250
  3. JessT05 £150

4 Random Winners:

1. Hiphopbitchforlife
  2. Slotterette
  3. Kyser80
  4. Michelle2903 

These are some tips for troubleshooting 

- Disable pop ups in the browser.
- Try another browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome etc)
- Try using an incognito tab/mode.
- Try an alternative computer.
- Use your phone to try and open the link.
- Connect to a different network
- Disable any active VPN.
- Tether to phone and use 4G/Data Plan.

• Confused 1

kicked off on the bonus after 30 spins, got the multi to 6x...rest of spins were dead apart from the occasional hit.

looks a really good game . great graphics and sound.

hopefully see the fruity slots lads emptying before long.

had 4 teases along the way., 

11 hours ago, Skippzz86 said:

I signed up yesterday but didn’t take any spins, so I tried this morning and it said duplicate… 

so I changed my username to Skippzz_86 just in case there is any issues 

Me too, I signed up and used my username but then it didn’t let me use all my spins as it said there was an error so my new name is natssxox I think 

15 hours ago, FruitySlots said:

These are some tips for troubleshooting 

- Disable pop ups in the browser.
- Try another browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome etc)
- Try using an incognito tab/mode.
- Try an alternative computer.
- Use your phone to try and open the link.
- Connect to a different network
- Disable any active VPN.
- Tether to phone and use 4G/Data Plan.

So.. Do all this before it naffs up your game.. Or try after!!?? So confused by this post here, I already have pop ups disabled (who doesn't nowadays), Try another browser (again, after it's already naffed up your game!? It then says you have duplicate accounts plus you asking me to download another browser to my device, Erm yh, no thanks!?), ingognito window!? Mate it's too late after it's naffed up, Use my phone to open it up..! Is this becoming some sort of joke here!!? Then Connect to a different network, Yh I'll just swap from my WiFi and use my data plan which costs a fortune if you don't have it as a add on or have unlimited data as part of a contract phone plan.. Again thanks but I'll pass on that one, Disconnect from a vpn.! I don't have my vpn on unless I'm doing something naughty or trying to pretend that I'm in a different country.. JOSH.. None of this applied to me, None of it helped, Face it! the Tourney had a massive fruity fuck up and would be ultimately UNFAIR to give out any prizes for that tourney with the fact that it Fucked up for soo many people, I proved my case and sent in screen shots to prove it too.. Not bothered now, don't want anything for the hour it wasted of my time, (was actually really chuffed you read my message whilst on a live with Jamie, Jamie like, forget that now we have more pressing issues Haha Legend he is).. But yh, felt let down an disappointed this time round lads. Had to leave ya's an essay to show how I felt, I recon there's a few others feel the same way, but won't take the time of day to say it.. 

Maybe next time lads, get them wrinkles ironed out an all.. 

Wouldn't be a true Fruity spectacular without the massive fruity fuck up haha.. 

On 11/4/2021 at 6:59 AM, Sab The Seeker said:

So.. Do all this before it naffs up your game.. Or try after!!?? So confused by this post here, I already have pop ups disabled (who doesn't nowadays), Try another browser (again, after it's already naffed up your game!? It then says you have duplicate accounts plus you asking me to download another browser to my device, Erm yh, no thanks!?), ingognito window!? Mate it's too late after it's naffed up, Use my phone to open it up..! Is this becoming some sort of joke here!!? Then Connect to a different network, Yh I'll just swap from my WiFi and use my data plan which costs a fortune if you don't have it as a add on or have unlimited data as part of a contract phone plan.. Again thanks but I'll pass on that one, Disconnect from a vpn.! I don't have my vpn on unless I'm doing something naughty or trying to pretend that I'm in a different country.. JOSH.. None of this applied to me, None of it helped, Face it! the Tourney had a massive fruity fuck up and would be ultimately UNFAIR to give out any prizes for that tourney with the fact that it Fucked up for soo many people, I proved my case and sent in screen shots to prove it too.. Not bothered now, don't want anything for the hour it wasted of my time, (was actually really chuffed you read my message whilst on a live with Jamie, Jamie like, forget that now we have more pressing issues Haha Legend he is).. But yh, felt let down an disappointed this time round lads. Had to leave ya's an essay to show how I felt, I recon there's a few others feel the same way, but won't take the time of day to say it.. 

Maybe next time lads, get them wrinkles ironed out an all.. 

Wouldn't be a true Fruity spectacular without the massive fruity fuck up haha.. 

Its clear from the actual post that the tournament was set up by relax gaming themselves.