HUGE FREE XMAS GIVEAWAY! Celebrating 20k Subs

FruitySlots

Scotty hitting 10k on lightning roulette at christmas but also his 20k hit on DOA is unforgettable, there has been so many memories of the streams and you boys deserve the best through the amount of effort that goes into your streams, congratulations on 20,000 subs, and onwards and upwards for the many many streams to come.

To start off congratulations on the 20k win scotty that was just amazing and to have 20k subs is just amazing to , you guys defo deserve it , I was so happy for you guys and to be witnessing it to and seeing your reactions was just priceless ???? you lads keep me entertained at night , after I put my 3 boys down to bed it can get pretty boring on my own so now  instead of watching boring tv , I watch you guys and it’s the best entertainment out there , I can’t describe which has been my best part of all your streams as I love them all , bring on tonight ???????? For you guys and good luck for 2020 , I hope the lucky stars stay on your side .

Sjmotty93

<p style="text-align: center;">There are lots of things I like about fruityslots. I have been playing slots of around 3 years but never won big until I start watching you. So for that a very big thank you because of you i know what games to play and what one not to. And the bro mans you all have is magical but I do love you new slots battles and to see all 3 of you involved would be grate. So keep up the amazing work and good luck to you all .</p>

REEEINDEEER it has to be haha...

but scotty winding josh up saying everythings a win then he has to make the call and its an actual wild line the other night on Book! Brilliant... GARYYYS - Been a fan for ages now lads and to watch it grow is brilliant love the crack from you lads keep it up!

cragsville

I always enjoy watching Josh and Scotty competing against eachother to see who can win the most money from buying bonuses.  Always a great laugh watching them. Great giveaway.  Good luck everyone ???????? Congratulations on 20K ????????????????????????????????

well Done guys on this achievement of 20K

looking back to when I first starting watching you guys the other year when josh and Jamie came back from the Cheltenham races, pissed up spending their last £40 in the bookies.

brilliant.

look where this channel is now..

keep it up fellas.. and Scotty.. KALM DOWN!

#MysteriousGirth