HUGE FREE XMAS GIVEAWAY! Celebrating 20k Subs

FruitySlots

How to start this hmmmm all of your streams are just brilliant from the fruity f ups like the green screen attacking josh to singing impersonations and the top banter but obviously the stream that HAS to be mentioned is scottys 20k hit on doa2 all the grinding put in finally paid off and tbh it was very well deserved wishing yous lots of luck for the future! Xx

hiya Josh Jamie and scotty aka fruity slots. Best moments are the services and the great banter you lads have on stream. Wicked channel. Loved the old school vids with the stupid fruity hands lol. Loved it when you had all the other streamers on and that little chair Josh had with him lol. Keep it real. #bromance....????????

hiya Josh Jamie and scotty aka fruity slots. Best moments are the services and the great banter you lads have on stream. Wicked channel. Loved the old school vids with the stupid fruity hats lol. Loved it when you had all the other streamers on and that little chair Josh had with him lol. Keep it real. #bromance....????????

Too many fruity memories but the main reason I signed up and became an active member was

because of Josh and his Vegas trip and feeling lonely

and missing Jamie.

I had lost my best friend of over 15 years and I knew how Josh was feeling. Since then, subbed to Youtube, twitch and forum

and always wish you the best.  Was live when Scotty hit DOA2 and that was one of many epic

live moments with Fruity slots.

My favourite moment was at the end of an up down Josh drunk stream that ended on a heater with it all being topped off with a huge 15k 300 shields win, and he phoned Scotty to tell him he was the best! I loved that victory over the slots!! Thanks for all the amazing entertainment lads! Absolutely love your streams and videos!

Well been watching for so long now, seeing jamie was a great laugh! Josh is awesome! but then we see scotty boy! the whole set up is brilliant !!!

the awesome chatter, fun and memories made just by watching we will never forget!

from the trolling of peeps to the singing of jamie lol! we wouldnt change a thing!!!  <3 you all!

Well it's come a long way. Very well done boys.

My best memories have to be the great giveaways you've done. Especially the Xmas I was lucky to win £250 cash. It was amazing as it helped me out no end. Will ever be in your debt for that.

Plus your big mistakes or (Fruity fuck up's ) do make me laugh

Keep it up.

Nige

You can never put it down to one stream as each one is beyond reality in a fantastic way..the ups the downs and the community chat is exceptional.... favorite stream.... services with Jamie and josh  in the arcade.... jamie was in his element.... funniest moment.. Austin powers slot machine, fat bstard watch it to know the full content will not disappoint,

Scotty is a legend great choice to become another fruityful slot streamer banter is on par with joshs golf haha

keep up the memories boys,