Grinding Lil' Devil? Don't bother!!

gusyonok

Fascinating video uploaded by The Bandit recently-sure a lot of you saw it. Basically he managed to grind Lil' Devil to Heartstopper bonus on every stake from 10p to £20! He played the devil bonus every time and it really showed it's a waste of time, money and effort. He lost money on every bonus except one and overall for a total stake of £23000. the bonuses returned around £8K for a loss of £15,000. It was interesting to see how the game is rigged as well. So many times you get double wild which doesn't hit. If you hit a big win, you probably won't hit another in that bonus. If you get a retrigger, you'll for sure get loads of dead spins, and even starting on 5X multiplier, on average you will make it to 10x. In short, we've all seen the videos of crazy wins on this slot, but the stats say it's really not a great slot to play-unless you have some money you don't mind losing.

• 2 weeks later...

more evidence on this the other night with Scotty. He did a grind on £5, cost him about £1000 and Heartstopper paid less than £100. Don't be fooled by all those (very rare) big wins you see on youtube-this slot is NOT worth the hassle-bad payer 99% of the time!

i agree that the grind is long and can be expensive, but i see no difference in lil devil than any other slot. you have the chance of great bonus on that game, and if you wanted to get the hearstopper you dont need to do a full grind, just collect a few hearts every time you play. ive had great success on lil devil, also had big losses aswell. but thats slots

I get what you're saying to a certain extent Scotty, but Lil Devil is a bit different because the heartstopper feature tempts you to play more than you maybe would in the hope of a huge win (which hardly ever comes). Even if you don;t grind all in one go, 9 times out of 10 the win you get on the bonus will be less than the total stake you played to get the bonus (however long it takes)

I'm guessing you don't know the full Bandit story of Lil Devil where he did it the first time on Angel? It paid mega of 80p stake an gash on the others but he was major up. Which is why he tried it on the other side which you are referring to which ashed him.

Edited by JohnnyMcc7