Low stakes bonus hunt? Why not!

gusyonok

So, inspired  by the recent £1100 hit for 20p on Primal that one streamer was lucky enough to have, I thought i'd try a low stakes bonus hunt for fun. I'm not going to get £1100-just hope I don't blow out all together! I have £103 in my account and I'll collect as many bonuses as I can on 20/30p stakes til I bust. Choice of slots for these is important-you need a bit of volatility to give the chance of a nice top up because steady 20-30x won't be enough. You also need a bit of luck. Let's see how it goes

Right so I'm listing the bonuses I managed to get in a separate post, just to keep it neat. I was pretty lucky actually, managing to collect 9 bonuses before I bust. Here are the details:

1. Steam Tower 30p stake Loss to get bonus £8.26

2. Wild Heist at Peacock Manor 20p £15.83

3. Multifly 20p £10.04

4 Gorilla Kingdom 20p £11.30

5 Riders of the Storm 20p £4.66

6. Midas Golden Touch 20p £22.50

7 Primal Megaways 20p £5.16

8. Gorilla Gold Megaways 50p (5x10p) £15.59

9. Deadwood 20p £7.37

Total cost of bonuses £100.71 I'm quite hopeful of making a profit and if one or two of the more volatile slots kick off, it could be a good profit. We all know that it could be a total flop too, but the first part of the hunt went as well as I could have hoped-just need my luck to hold out when the bonuses play! I'll be back with the results as they come in-will probably do 3 at a time and see how my position is looking. Laterz!

First 3 bonuses done. Steam Tower paid £4.10 (a pathetic 14x), Wild Heist £10.66 (53x) and Multifly £9,72 (48x). So bonuses on all 3 paid less than the stake to get them and we are currently £9.58 down overall. Only consolation is we do have some volatile slots to come so maybe we can hit a big win-we;ll see. I'll be back after slot 6 to see ho we are progressing

OK so Gorilla Kingdom paid a tidy £15.28 (76x), Riders an almost unbelievable £0.46 (2x) and Midas a so-so £11.30 (56x). So overall on those 3  slots a loss of £11.12. So a running loss of £20.7. Not looking great now unless the last 3 do something special-fingers crossed!

Completely got out of jail here. Primal paid a dismal £2.60 (13x) and Deadwood a deadly £0.08 (0.4x?????) but Gorilla saved me. I played it last as I enjoy the bonus and it takes a while (with any luck!). Hit Super Spins, opened only 2 slots but still paid a whopping £169.93! So ended up with a total return on the bonuses of £224.23 and a total profit of  £123.52-ended well but pretty lucky-I'll take it though!!