ARE WE BEING RIPPED OFF?

paccers

How many of you have seen the smaller stake people like me being ripped off ? . i  regularly deposit £20 £30 and get nothing back including any bonus that i may get ,have obtained with my deposit ?  i challenge  fruity to play 25 spins on a slot and see if they show a profit at low stakes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i'm the same i'll deposit £80 per week roughly and my stakes are 40-60p i rarely have any excitement and i normally follow the same games as scotty & josh etc just at 10% i hit nowhere near the returns they get and it's disheartening at times

i say the same as paccers, maybe you could substitute your £1000-£2000 deposit for £100 and see what you can do with it .... make it your next challenge .... josh v scotty v jamie £100 each see what you can do with it

anyways loving the content you guys are doing always chuckling at the "fruity fuckups"

best of luck guys

peace out!

Edited by Phil foster
  • Like 1

you have to factor in how many times we play a week and for how long.

we play way more than the average player and more often than not we have rip sessions.

if our average stream is between £2000-3000 in deposits playing an average £5 bet then to stream with £100 we would have to do 20p spins.

The outcome would be the same. But we would need to do 5-10 streams to balance out some averages. One stream wouldnt prove anything.

Its not something we would be that intersted in doing and neither would the majority of our viewers and most know the stakes dont determine the wins and losses.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 2:32 PM, Phil foster said:

i'm the same i'll deposit £80 per week roughly and my stakes are 40-60p i rarely have any excitement and i normally follow the same games as scotty & josh etc just at 10% i hit nowhere near the returns they get and it's disheartening at times

i say the same as paccers, maybe you could substitute your £1000-£2000 deposit for £100 and see what you can do with it .... make it your next challenge .... josh v scotty v jamie £100 each see what you can do with it

anyways loving the content you guys are doing always chuckling at the "fruity fuckups"

best of luck guys

peace out!

I deposit £50 most weeks I’ve had a fair few decent wins cashed out 350 twice and 750 in last 3 deposits playing mostly 50p spins

To further clarify the point made by fruity slots, if you extrapolate their deposit to stake ratio, and take their low end of £2,000 per session at £5, they get 400 spins if they lose every single spin.

Now choosing ccfc147 as an example, £20 at 40p stake, if you lose every spin, you get 50 spins.

It’s false equivalency they are simply able to play longer and therefore are more likely to see a bonus.