7 Gold Gigablox Slot Review 2022
Gigablox are going Gold in Yggdrasil Gaming partner 4ThePlayer’s latest slot release, 7 Gold Gigablox!
From the legends behind 90k Yeti Gigablox, 4ThePlayer is back with another installment to add to their Gigablox collection with 7 Gold Gigablox. Climb the Gold ladder where you can win up to 70,000x by collecting a series of 7 symbols on any one spin.
Here you will witness the Gigablox mechanic in action, along with the Lights Reveal, Lights Shuffle and Giga summon features and an exciting Free Spins round that can trigger on any random spin.
4ThePlayer are always coming up with refreshing and creative features and mechanics for their slots, which we’ve tried and tested many times over in titles like 4 Fantastic Fish, 10x Rewind and 4 Deals with the Devil, but will 7 Gold Gold Gigablox live up to such expectations?
Will we be able to walk away with a dazzling 70,000x under our belts? Let’s play on and find out!
7 Gold Gigablox Base Game and Features
7 Gold Gigablox is a 6 reel slot with up to 46,656 ways to win. Winning combinations are formed when 3 or more of the same symbols land from left to right, starting from the left-most reel.
The minimum bet available here is £/€0.10 per spin and the maximum bet available is £/€10 per spin, with a small selection of betting options in between the two. 7 Gold Gigablox has a theoretical RTP of 96.00% and an impressive maximum win capacity of 70,000x.
In terms of symbols, the highest paying regular symbol in 7 Gold Gigablox is the Dollar Sign, followed by Gold Bars, Gold Bell, Poker Chip, Dice, Cherries and Clovers. Low-paying symbols fall to Spades, Hearts, Diamonds and Clubs. There is also a Wild symbol present which substitutes for all symbols except Scatters.
For anyone who is unfamiliar with how the Gigablox mechanic works, gigablox are giant symbols that drop in on enlarged reels. Mighty Gigablox symbols up to 6×6 in size can land randomly across the reels.
Joining the Gigablox symbols across the reels is Blank (or Glass) symbol positions, which have no value whatsoever and are more of a burden than anything.
Gold 7 Ladder Feature
On the left side of the reel set sits a ladder with 10 random Cash Prizes up for grabs. In order to be awarded one of the 10 cash prizes, you will need to land a minimum of five 7 symbols across the reels.
- (5) 7 Symbol – Awards 1x your current bet.
- (6) 7 Symbols – Awards 5x your current bet.
- (7-8) 7 Symbols – Awards 15x your current bet.
- (9-11) 7 Symbols – Awards 30x your current bet.
- (12-15) 7 Symbols – Awards 100x your current bet.
- (16-19) 7 Symbols – Awards 300x your current bet.
- (20-24) 7 Symbols – Awards 1,000x your current bet.
- (25-29) 7 Symbols – Awards 3,000x your current bet.
- (30-35) 7 Symbols – Awards 10,000x your current bet.
- (36) 7 Symbols – Awards 70,000x your current bet.
During any random base game spin, 1 of 3 special In-Reel Features can trigger. These are as follows.
- Lights Reveal – Once active, all present Glass symbols will light up and transform into winning High or Low-paying symbols.
- Lights Shuffle – Triggering this feature will cause the reels to shuffle in order to create winning combinations.
- Giga Summon – Calls the biggest Gigablox of up to 6×6 in size to reels.
7 Gold Gigablox Free Spins
Landing 5 or more Scatters across the reels, automatically triggers the Free Spins round. The number of triggering Scatters awarded is equal to the number of Free Spins you will start the round with.
During Free Spins, all Glass symbols are removed from play and a minimum of 1 Lights Shuffle or Giga Summon feature is guaranteed. Each time 1 Scatter lands in view, an additional +1 Free Spin is awarded.
7 Gold Gigablox Bonus Buy
For anyone outside of the UK, you will be able to take advantage of the Bonus Buy option.
4ThePlayer has has granted players access to the Free Spins round by giving you 4 options to choose from.
- Option 1 – Awards 5 free spins for a total cost of 60x your current bet.
- Option 2 – Awards 10 free spins for a total cost of 120x your current bet.
- Option 3 – Awards 20 free spins for a total cost of 240x your current bet.
- Option 4 – Also known as a Giga Summon Spin. Activating this will spin in a massive Gigablox of either 4×4, 5×5 or 6×6 in size on the reels. This option is not a Free Spins option and costs a total of 150x your current bet.
7 Gold Gigablox: Our Verdict
7 Gold Gigablox is another nice 4ThePlayer title with plenty in the way of excitement, though we’ll say that the theme here isn’t as exciting as some of the immersive worlds created in past games.
The kind of aesthetics on display here feels like something that would cater to the slot purists uninterested in the modern day wacky themes. It’s almost feels like a throwback to a time when every other slot was an Irish or Pub Fruit slot. There’s still a big demand for games that ticks all the classical boxes, and if we’re honest we love it too. It’s not quite original, yet it’s still dearly loved if you’re enthusiastic about the classical themes like we are.
4ThePlayer are experts when it comes to creating an experience unlike anything you’ve played before with features unique to them, but 7 Gold Gigablox feels a little more uniform. The Gigablox function might limit their creative ability somewhat, but we still think they’ve done a great job in making Yggdrasil’s Gigablox title alluring. Lights Reveal, Lights Shuffle and Giga Summon exponentially amplify the potential of 7 Gold Gigablox, and they kind of surprise you in a way.
To us, the classic aesthetic here is sometimes synonymous with simplistic gameplay, but 7 Gold Gigablox is more than meets the eye. There’s huge potential here with up to 70,000x as a maximum win cap. Will it happen? We certainly trust the word of 4ThePlayer more than most. 90k Yeti has done it in the past, so why not 7 Gold Gigablox?
To summarise, we don’t think 7 Gold Gigablox is as exciting as the likes of 90k Gigablox, or even some of 4ThePlayer’s other titles like 4 Deals with the Devil or 4 Fantastic Fish, but that doesn’t mean they’ve let the quality slip.