Elemental Princess Slot from Yggdrasil takes you on an Asian Journey where you’ll be in awe of the beauty and elegance of the four Elemental Princesses.
Follow the Princesses to unleash the power of Earth, Water, Fire and Air and find your zen with a theme that seems to give a sense of calm tranquillity like no other.
Dreamtech gaming are the brains behind this one, making use of the Yggdrasil Masters Programme that brings together content from industry leading studios.
By now, none should be stranger Yggdrasil and their prowess for making many a game with jaw dropping gameplay and features. Very recently they’ve brought us the amazing Cherry Pop which has time and time again shown massive potential.
What sort of gameplay and potential does Elemental Princess bring to the table?
An Asian themed slot is definitely something we’ve seen a lot of, but it’s always something that comes across as mystical and beautiful. In Elemental Princess Slot, you’ll see two Cherry Blossom trees in the background, shedding their petals on a classic Japanese landscape.
There’s a Japanese style bridge and the reels themselves are also bordered by a structure that makes use of the culture the game is themed upon.
The music is typical of what you might expect, but it does well in enforcing that theme that the developers were trying to go for. Overall, it looks like it’s all been pretty well designed.
Betting and Symbols
Betting options for Elemental Princess Slot starts at its lowest option of £0.30, which is a tad higher than some games, which may put off those who religiously like to play at a £0.10 or £0.20 stake.
For those who like to play the riskier game, Elemental Princess Slot has you covered with options of up to £150. There’s plenty of option in between the two, so there’s a decent option for everyone.
For the Symbols, all of the Princess symbols, which act as Wild, as well as regular Wild symbols, are the top paying symbols. The Air, Fire, Water and Earth symbols are also high paying symbols, with the low paying symbols being represented by A, K, Q, J, 10 & 9.
The Scatter Symbol also has a pays mechanic, so you can also cash in on that if you land them in a line.
The Base Game and Features
Those who are more in favour of a more classical way of playing can rest easy here, as Elemental Princess Slot uses more of a traditional payline mechanic. There are 25 Pay lines in total, and landing 3 or more matching symbols starting from the left-most reel will form a win. Elemental Princess Slot has a lot to offer in terms of feature, with a feature available for each of the Princesses.
Princess Spins can trigger randomly on any Base Game Spin
- Earth Princess Spin – Spreading Wilds – The Wild Earth Princess will replace all regular Wilds on the reels, and will turn any adjacent high paying element symbol to WildWater Princess Spin –
- Added Wilds – The Wild Water Princess will replace all regular Wilds on the reels, and will add 2, 3, 5 or 10 Wilds in random positions on the reels
- Fire Princess Spin – Win Multiplier – The Wild Fire Princess will replace all regular Wilds on the reels, and will multiply wins by 2x, 3x, 5x or 10x
- Air Princess – Floating Mega Wild – The Wild Air Princess will replace all regular Wilds on the reels, and a 1×1, 2×2, 3×2 or 3×3 floating mega Wild will appear over the reels, and roam to a random position
Each of the Princess Spins add their own flavour to the game, and all of them can definitely rack up some big wins. The Elemental Princesses aren’t done quite yet though, with each of them making a return in Free Spins for even more fun.
3 or more of the Lotus Flower Scatter Symbols will trigger the Casino Bonus. The Free Spins feature can also be awarded at random. 4 different game modes are available, which will be chosen at random before the feature starts.
- Earth Princess Spin – Spreading Wilds – 10 Free Games are awarded. The Wild Earth Princess will replace all regular Wilds on the reels, and will turn any adjacent high paying element symbol to Wild
- Water Princess Spin – Held Wilds – 10 Free Games are awarded. The Wild Water Princess replaces all regular Wilds on the reels, turning them into a Water Princess Wild. Each Wild that appears will remain in that position for the rest of the Free Spins
- Fire Princess Spin – Increasing Win Multiplier – 10 Free Games are awarded. The Wild Fire Princess replaces all regular Wilds on the reels. The multiplier will start at 1x, and any subsequent Fire Princess Wilds that appear will increase the multiplier by 1+
- Air Princess – Floating Mega Wild – 10 Free Games are awarded; The Wild Air Princess will replace all regular Wilds on the reels. At the start of this feature, a Wild will appear over the reels, and will start roaming around with every spin. Collect 2, 5 or 9 Air Princess Wilds to increase the initial roaming wild to a 1×2, 2×2, 3×2 or 3×3 Wild.
All games can also be re-triggered by landing 3 more scatters in the bonus, which will award an additional 10 spins.
It seems as if the Air Princess has the biggest potential with the big roaming Wild, but you’ll be reliant on collecting those extra symbols to grow it into something big enough to rack up the wins.
Elemental Princess Slot takes a variety of different features and crams them all together to form an exciting and diverse style of gameplay.
Each of the different Princess Features brings something new and exciting to the game, excitement that is only further enhanced when you get to utilise these features in the Free Spins round.
Sadly, the maximum win for this game is only 1,667x, which is significantly lower than other games out at the moment, but Elemental Princess has so much going for it in terms of different features, Scatter Pays and different bonus games, making it as viable as any game.
Features seem to trigger fairly often, but the bonus could sometimes be a little bit of a grind to get. That being said, Lucky Free Spins can also land randomly without the Scatters, so there’s more than one way to get it.
Elemental Princess Slot will be available to play across selected Online Casinos on the 26th October 2020.