Money Cart 4 Slot Review
Money Cart 4 from Relax Gaming is the fourth and final installment of the Money Cart series, and we’re in for quite a ride!
A train track specifically created for Bonus Buy restricted markets, Money Cart 4 comes with all the bang from Money Train 4, with plenty of turbocharge to steam right past the base game.
Ride the track one last time in a slot that has more grit than ever seen before. Packed out with new characters, explosive combos, and an achievable 15,000x max win cap, these new characters aren’t going down without a fight!
Get ready to meet the Arms Dealer on the battlefield, heavily armed with features in exchange for Bonus symbols. Skip straight into the action with Upgrader symbols that give features a persistent edge, and get to grips with the Unlocker that reveals more rows.
The gang is armed and ready to go….are you?
Money Cart 4 Features
Money Cart 4 is a 6×8 Video Slot featuring Bonus Reels. The first thing worth mentioning is that Money Cart 4 has a bet conversion system, as seen in Money Cart 3. Bets convert into a coin value. For example, a £.€1 bet per spin will award players a coin value of £.€0.10.
Money Cart 4 can be played for as little as £.€0.10 per spin, up to a maximum of £.€60 per spin, with multiple betting options in between the two. This game has a theoretical RTP of 96.00% and a max win cap of 15,000x.
The aim of the game is to land 3 or more symbols to trigger a Respin. During a Respin, the following symbols and their behaviors are added into gameplay.
- Bonus – Reveals a value between 1 and 10 Coins.
- Collector – Collects all values in view and adds them to its own value.
- Persistent Collector – Behaves in the same manner as the Collector, only it triggers on that spin and every spin that follows. This symbol does not collect its own value.
- Adjacent Collector – Collects all values from up to 8 adjacent positions to its own value.
- Persistent Adjacent Collector – Behaves in the same manner as the Adjacent Collector, only it triggers on that spin and every spin that follows.
- Payer – Reveals a random value and adds it to all other symbols on the reels.
- Persistent Payer – Behaves in the same manner as the Payer, only it triggers on that spin and every spin that follows. This symbol does not pay itself.
- Adjacent Payer – Reveals a random value and adds it to all adjacent symbols.
- Persistent Adjacent Payer – Behaves in the same manner as the Adjacent Payer, only it triggers on that spin and every spin that follows.
- Sniper – Doubles the value of up to 8 symbols. It can act on the same symbol multiple times.
- Persistent Sniper – Behaves in the same manner as the Sniper, only it triggers on that spin and every spin that follows. It can also act on the same symbol multiple times.
- Collector Payer – Chooses up to 5 symbols as targets and adds their values to its own, paying out its updated value to each of those targets.
- Persistent Collector Payer – Behaves in the same manner as the Collector Payer, only it triggers at the end of each spin that follows.
- Arms Dealer – Transforms up to 4 symbols into a feature symbol. After conversion, the new feature symbol will perform its action.
- Persistent Arms Dealer – Behaves in the same manner as the Arms Dealer, only it triggers on that spin and every spin that follows. After conversion, the new feature symbol will perform its action.
- Necromancer – Brings between 2 and 7 already used non-persistent symbols back to life. The same symbol can be targeted multiple times.
- Persistent Necromancer – Revives between 1 and 7 already used non-persistent symbols at the end of that spin and every spin that follows. The same symbol can be targeted multiple times.
- Persistent Shapeshifter – Transforms into a Collector, Payer, Sniper, Collector Payer, Arms Dealer, or Unlocker symbol at random after every spin.
- Unlocker – Activates a locked row.
- Reset Plus – Increases the Reset Spins by +1.
- Upgrader – Upgrades 1 to 3 feature symbols into their Persistent version.
Persistent symbols can substitute for any symbols when triggering the Respin feature. During the Respin feature, 3 Respins are awarded that reset back to 3 when any of the above symbols land on the reels. When a row is filled, an additional row will open up. This can happen up to a maximum of 4 times during this round.
Money Cart 4 Max Win
The Money Train series (Money Train 4 in particular) is known for its super high max win caps. Due to the nature of Money Cart 4, it means that Relax Gaming had to lower the games’ potential.
The max win available here is 150,000 Coins. If the sum of all values reaches 150,0000 coins or higher, the Respin round will end and you are automatically awarded the total max win cap. 150,000 Coins converts to 15,000x your bet.
Money Cart 4: Our Verdict
Money Cart 4, the latest and final installment from Relax Gaming’s Money Cart series, stands as a testament to the developer’s brilliance in creating engaging slots, albeit in a more condensed format. This game, a variation of the popular Money Train 4, is specifically tailored for players outside of the bonus buy territories, offering a unique experience that differs from its predecessor.
While Money Cart 4 shares its lineage with the original Money Train series, it can be seen as a ‘lite’ version of the more robust original game. This distinction is both its strength and its limitation. The game intentionally caters to a different audience, those who seek enjoyment without extreme volatility, and those outside within jurisdictions that do not allow bonus buys. Money Cart 3 is an excellent choice for players that are looking for a less intense, but still thrilling experience.
As was the case with older Money Cart Games, the base game is completely cut out. The game’s lack of a base game may be off-putting for players who desire a more comprehensive gaming experience. Money Cart 4, focusing primarily on the bonus rounds, offers a streamlined, though somewhat limited, gameplay. This approach might not resonate with everyone, especially those accustomed to the full-fledged features of the original Money Train series.
Despite these differences, Money Cart 4 does not skimp on potential rewards. The game boasts a maximum win of up to 15,000x, which is more than a lot of slots are offering. Expect dead spins though, as there’s no base game to win on, so you need to spin until you land a ‘bonus’.
Overall, while not as prominently appealing as the original Money Train, offers a more accessible and realistic package for UK players. It captures the essence of the Money Train experience in a simpler form, proving that sometimes, less can indeed be more.