Fat Banker Slot Gameplay
Fat Banker Slot Review 2022
Push Gaming are taking us back to the 1920s to witness a greedy Banker stuff his pockets in their latest edition to the ‘Fat’ series, Fat Banker!
This chubby Banker will stop at nothing as he attempts to take all our hard-earned cash. The wealthier he gets, the more lavish lifestyle he enjoys, with flash cars and bags of cash that make him swell to the point of bursting! Join this jolly Banker as he explores a life of luxury and grandeur alongside his pampered Wife and Pooch, as they walk around Town like they own the place.
Push Gaming are fattening up their collection of ‘Fat’ titles with another exciting instalment, but will Fat Banker be even bigger than those before it? Nobody likes to see their wasitline expanding, but when it comes to Push Gaming’s Fat series, the bigger the better we say! We’ve seen a Fat Santa, a Fat Rabbit and a Fat Drac, now its time to see a Fat Banker in action.
Again, Push Gaming has gone for a cartoon design that looks simple yet stylish, with the background showing a quiet street named ‘Banker Street’. The background could have been a lot better in our opinion, but it doesn’t take the attention off the reel set, which has a lot more going for it.
Have you got what it takes to fatten up this greedy Banker and walk away with fuller pockets? Let’s play on and find out!
Fat Banker Betting and Symbols
Fat Banker has a limited selection of betting options for players to choose from. For those who prefer a lower stake, the minimum bet available here is £/€0.10 per spin. For those who prefer a higher stake, the maximum bet available is £/€100 per spin, with a small choice of bets in between the two.
In terms of symbols, the highest paying regular symbol in Fat Banker is his Wife, followed by the Dog, Cigar and Top Hat. Low paying symbols fall to Spades, Hearts, Clubs and Diamonds.
Special symbols include Fat Banker and Wilds. The Fat Banker symbol also acts as a Wild and both substitiute for all symbols except the Silver Safe, Bullion and Multiplier symbols.
Fat Banker Base Game and Features
Fat Banker is a 6 reel slot with 50 fixed paylines. In order to form a winning combination, you will need to connect 3 or more of the same symbol types from left to right, starting from the left-most reel.
Like other ‘Fat’ titles, Fat Banker is loaded with fresh and exciting Features for players to enjoy, more on these below!
Like the other Fat titles, Fat Banker has a selection of Special Symbols that may appear during the Base Game, these are as follows.
- Wilds – There are 2 types of Wild symbols in play here, with the Fat Banker also acting as a Wild. The Fat Banker symbol can only make an appearance on Reel 1. The Wild and Wild Multiplier Money Bag symbols can appear on reels, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the base game. The Wild Mutliplier symbols can land at any time with a Multiplier of 2x, 3x and 5x.
- Bullion Symbols – During the base game, Bullion Symbols may land on reels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, but on all 6 reels during the Fortune Link feature. Bullion symbols land equipped with an Instant Prize of either 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x and 100x. The Instant Prize amounts can only be collected when a Silver Safe lands on reel 6, otherwise they remain inactive.
- Multipliers – During the base game, Multiplier symbols can land on all reels except reel 6, but on all reels during the Fortune Link feature. Landing a Multiplier symbol will multiply any present Bullion symbol(s), only when the Silver Safe lands on Reel 6. Multiplier symbols can have a value of either x2, x3, x5, x10 or x100.
- Silver Safe – The Silver Safe symbol is only able to appear on Reel 6. If there are Bullion symbols present when the Silver Safe lands on Reel 6, all visible Bullion symbols will be collected and awarded.
Red Car Feature
During any base game spin, the Red Car feature may trigger randomly if there is either a Fat Banker, Silver Safe, Wild Money Bag, Wild Multiplier or Bullion symbol present on the reels.
Once this happens, the Red Car will throw in any of the above Special Symbols, to form either a new winning combination or trigger one of the Features.
Gold Car Feature
During the Free Spins round or Fortune Link feature, the Gold Car feature can randomly trigger when there are no remaining Free Spins/Respins left.
During the Fortune Link feature, a minimum of 1 Bullion symbol and/or Multiplier symbol will be added to the Grid, resetting the Respins back to 2. If the Gold Car feature is triggered during Free Spins, a select amount of Wild Money Bags and/or Wild Multipliers will be added to the reels, which is guaranteed to Level Up the Fat Banker symbol.
If you look closely, you will notice that Reel 6 has certain positions with a Blue Border, these are known as Hot Spots. In order to trigger the Fortune Link feature, you will need to land the Silver Safe in one of those positions on reel 6, along with a minimum of 1 Bullion symbol in any position on reels 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Once active, the Fortune Link will award 2 Respins, which can be reset with every Special Symbol that lands on the Grid. All High and Low-paying symbols are removed and only Special symbols are in play here.
Each time a Bullion symbol lands in view, its Value is collected and stored above the Grid. From time to time a Multiplier symbol may land, once this happens the total Prize Pot will be multiplied by the corresponding Multiplier. Once the Fortune Link feature ends, the total Prize Pot will be awarded.
Fat Banker Free Spins
Landing a Fat Banker symbol on Reel 1 and 1 or more Wild Money Bag/ Wild Multiplier Money Bag symbol on any other reel, triggers the Free Spins round, awarding 5 Free Spins.
Once active, the Fat Banker Wild remains on the reels for the duration of Free Spins. Each time a Wild Money Bag symbols lands in view, the Fat Banker will walk his way over to Collect it. When a certain amount of Wild Money Bag symbols are collected, the Fat Banker will Level Up.
- Level 1 – The Fat Banker will start off 1×1 in size. When 5 Wild Money Bag symbols are collected, the Fat Banker will Level Up by increasing in size, awarding +3 Free Spins.
- Level 2 – By reaching Level 2, the Fat Banker is now 2×2 in size. Collecting another 4 Wild Money Bag symbols will Level Up the Fat Banker once again, increasing his size and awarding +3 Free Spins.
- Level 3 – By reaching Level 3, the Fat Banker is now 3×3 in size. Collecting another 4 Wild Money Bag symbols will Level Up the Fat Banker, increasing his size and awarding an additional +2 Free Spins.
- Level 4 – By reaching Level 4, the Fat Banker is now 4×4 in size. Collecting 3 Wild Money Bag symbols will Level Up the Fat Banker, increasing his size and awarding an additional +2 Free Spins.
- Level 5 – By reaching Level 5, the Fat Banker is now 5×5 in size. Collecting 3 Wild Money Bag symbols will Level Up the Fat Banker, increasing his size and awarding an additional +1 Free Spin.
- Level 6 – By reaching Level 6, the Fat Banker is now at his maximum size of 6×6. Once Level 6 is achieved, there are no more Levels to reach.
Also during the Free Spins round, Wild Multiplier Money Bags can land and the corresponding Multiplier will be accumulated by the Fat Banker symbol.
Fat Banker Bonus Buy
For those outside the UK, you may benefit from a Bonus Buy option.
There are 3 Bonus Buy options available to choose from, these are as follows.
- Option 1 – Fat Banker Free Spins – By purchasing this option, you will be guaranteed up to 5 Wild Money Bag symbols with a chance of a Wild Multiplier Money Bag. This option will cost 150x your current bet and has an RTP of 96.65%.
- Option 2 – Fat Banker Free Spins – By purchasing this option, you will be guaranteed 5 Wild Money Bag symbols, with one of those being a definite Wild Multiplier Money Bag. This option will cost 600x your current bet and has an RTP of 96.64%.
- Option 3 – Fortune Link Feature – By purchasing this option, between 1 and 5 Bullion symbols and Multipliers are awarded, triggering the Fortune Link feature. This option will cost 30x your current bet and has an RTP of 96.63%.
Fat Banker: Our Verdict
Fat Banker had us wondering exactly where Push Gaming were going to go with the beloved series. Fat Rabbit and Fat Santa set the tone, but Fat Drac decided to go in a somewhat different direction in an attempt to breathe new life into the series with their very first Halloween rendition.
Fat Banker certainly feels like its more consistent with those that came before Fat Drac with a more traditional approach to how the bonus worked, but it’s different in the sense that it’s the first to not theme itself upon a holiday season.
In our opinion, there was plenty going for Fat Drac, but a lot of fans felt uneasy about the departure of the big wild symbol which made the fat series so iconic. Those who consider themselves to be ‘fat purists’ will be pleased to know that Fat Banker welcomes the return of the large wild…but that’s not all. Fat Banker has more rows and reels which heightens the potential of Fat Banker and gives it the ability to grow into a 6×6 wild to contrast the previous maximum of 5×5.
This certainly sounds exciting, and it definitely is…if you can get there. Due to the huge potential of a Wild of this size, it’s predictably hard to obtain, but if you are lucky enough to fatten the banker up then you’ll certainly be seeing some fat stacks in your own balance soon enough.
All of this considered, Fat Banker still isn’t the most potential laden game of the series. That accolade still belongs to Fat Drac, which dwarfs Fat Banker’s 25,000x win potential with 50,000x capabilities.
Still though, you certainly wouldn’t turn your nose up at 25,000x even if you were a snooty money obsessed banker, so we’re not really marking Fat Banker down on its lower potential.
Overall, it feels like Fat Banker came along as a remedy for those who just didn’t think Fat Drac was synonymous with the others in the series. As well as this, the added extras that comes with the banker lifestyle just serves to enhance an already great experience.