Double Lucky Mushroooms Slot Review 2024

Get ready to have the luck of the Irish bestowed upon you in Reflex Gaming’s latest release, Double Lucky Mushrooms!

Hop, skip and sing along with us as we venture into a realm full of magic and potential. Combining their hugely popular Lucky Mushrooms brand, will Double Lucky Mushrooms live up to expectations thanks to Yggdrasil’s DoubleMax mechanic?

For players who seek excitement and big win potential, Double Lucky Mushrooms has an even higher Volatility that will get you over the rainbow and into the big money pot at the end of it!

Double Lucky Mushrooms Base Game

Double Lucky Mushrooms Base Game and Features

Double Lucky Mushrooms is a 5 reel slot with 20 fixed paylines. Winning combinations are formed when 3 or more of the same symbols (or 2 or more of the highest paying symbol) land from left to right, starting from the left-most reel.

The minimum bet available to players is £/€0.20 per spin and the maximum bet available is £/€100 per spin, with plenty of other betting options in between the two. Double Lucky Mushrooms has a theoretical RTP of 95.50% and a max win cap of 19,999x.

In terms of symbols, the highest paying regular symbol here is the Double Lucky Mushrooms Logo, followed by Mushrooms and the Hat. Low-paying symbols are standard Ace, King, Queen and Jack.

Game Provider
Maximum Bet 100
Maximum Win 19,999x
Paylines 20
Release Date 26/01/2023
RTP 95.50%
Mechanics video slot
Volatility Low
Reels 5
Minimum Bet 0.2

Clover Super Wilds

During the base game, whenever a Clover symbol lands in view, it will Expand to fill the entire reel it’s on.

The expanded Wild will act in the same way as a regular Wild, substituting for all other symbols except Bonus and Scatter symbols.

Double Lucky Mushrooms Super Wilds

Double Lucky Mushrooms Free Spins

Landing 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins Scatters across the reels in any position triggers the Free Spins round, awarding 8, 12 and 16 Free Spins respectively.

During Free Spins, special symbols are in play, each bringing something magical to the Free Spins round.

  • Mushroom – Each time a Mushroom symbol lands on reels 1 to 4, it will reveal a Mystery Prize at random.
  • Lady Luck – Landing a Lady Luck symbol on reel 5 will award a starting Multiplier of x2, which Doubles each time she lands on the reel.
  • Mushroom + Lady Luck – Landing both a Mushroom and Lady Luck symbol on the reels at the same time, will award a random Mystery Prize which is then multiplied by the Lady Luck Multiplier.

Free Spins Gamble

Once the Free Spins round is triggered with 3 or 4 Scatters, you will be able to Gamble your current number of spins for more, up to a maximum of 16.

Spin the gamble Wheel to determine your fate! Landing the cursor in the Green section means your Gamble has been successful, but landing the cursor in the Red section means that the gamble has not paid off and you will return to the base game empty-handed.

There is a 58.55% chance of winning if the gamble is taken from 8 to 12 Free Spins, and 59.96% if the gamble is taken from 12 to 16 Free Spins.

Wishing Well Bonus

Landing 3 or more Wishing Well Scatters across the reels triggers the Wishing Well Bonus round.

Once active, you will need to choose one of the available Wishing Wells on the reels. Choosing a Wishing Well will drop a bucket from above, revealing a random Cash Value.

Double Lucky Mushrooms Gamble Wheel

Double Lucky Mushrooms Bonus Buy

Those outside the UK will benefit from a Bonus Buy option.

Reflex Gaming has granted players access to the Bonus round for a total cost of 65x your current bet. Once active, either the Free Spins round or the Wishing Well Bonus will be awarded.

There is a 79% chance of triggering the Free Spins round and a 21% chance of landing the Wishing Well Bonus.

Double Lucky Mushrooms: Our Verdict

Double Lucky Mushrooms is a charming game from Reflex Gaming, and it’ll undoubtedly have immense appeal to those with an affinity for the Irish theme.

It’s brand new but nostalgic in the way that it feels like one of those fond favourites from years ago, Of course, it’s completely modern when it comes to its features, of which there are a few.

The Clover Super Wilds are more than enough to keep players entertained in the Base Game, and the bonus round holds even more excitement with special symbols that do a number of things.

It feels as if they’ve got the balance just right, and the potential here looks great at 19,999x as a maximum win.

Overall, Double Lucky Mushrooms might be among a very large group of games with a similar look, but it has undeniable appeal and indisputable potential.